Wednesday 3 December 2008

Research Conference


I recently gave a conference paper at a student research conference at the University of Edinburgh and I thought that I might stick it up here for all those that were unable to attend at the time. 
The paper, entitled "Whats the use? Fighting an 'uphill' battle within a World Heritage Site" was my first attempt at combining some of the archival research that I have been busy with over the past few months together with a selection of many of the 'real issues' that currently affect the site. It was interesting to see the reaction of many of the people who attended the talk, as both those who were familiar with the site and those who were not were fascinated by the complexities of the Hill's development and its history, as well as the problems that the site currently faces.    



No comments: